blender 2.57 bug WIN64bit

I have a problem with blender that i think only have had in in the official realease of 2.56 and 2.57 and all buils since march 10th. in edit mode i cann’t select verticles (soild mode)
it works fine in wireframe. Anybody know of this problem?

Please use the appropriate forum when posting support questions. Moved.

This appears like it may be a video driver issue. I believe that this particular problem has been brought up elsewhere. It may be worth it for you to do a quick search for that thread.

dude do you have special key on your keyboard for “Please use the appropriate forum when posting support questions. Moved.”

you cant select vertices in edit mode with solid shading.

in solid shading mode there is a button “limit selection to visible”, does that help at all?

no not really. I have another glitch. look at the image.
it renders on a different scale after i moved it alonng the axis? an somebody please help me.

Attachments

Just putting an screenshot is not enough info. Always attach your blend file as you are then helping those who wish to help you.

dude do you have special key on your keyboard for “Please use the appropriate forum when posting support questions. Moved.”
Just read the descriptions beneath the name of the forums and it should be pretty clear where you should post your questions.

Richard

i post things in the wrong forums is a point of view …or not. i do not try to be rude srry.
i don’t know now i seems to be working???

wait the screenshot was right…so…my bad srry. thx for the fast feedback though