Blender 2.69 Won't Work on Win 8

As though it hasn’t been mentioned before, here is my Blender 2.69 glitch:

It won’t work on Windows 8 with NVidia Optimus. It opens, but it only gives me a white screen. :confused: I’ve been running 2.65 so I can still work on my 3D, lol. I hope you guys can get this problem fixed.^^

As though it hasn’t been mentioned before, here is my Blender 2.69 glitch:

This is may because nobody has the same problem.
We need more info:
Your laptop, GPU, driver version, Windows 8 or 8.1.
Try to start Blender from a CMD to get error messages.

Cheers, mib.

There’s nothing wrong with Blender. This laptop is an HP Envy Sleekbook with Windows 8 installed. (Couldn’t get a new one without it)It works fine. Also, recently upgraded to 8.1 and still working. My Specs – AMD A10 processor 6G Ram with a AMD Radeon HD8610G dedicated card. The installation method was 64bit installer. Maybe you need to add Blender to your 3D settings on your card.

Cheers

How do I add Blender to the 3D settings on my card? ^^;

Try pressing alt-F11. This will put it in fullscreen mode. I’ve recently figured out that a problem I was having with blender on one of my computers was due to this. My issues were different, but its worth a try.

Open your NVidia Control panel and under preferences there should be a list of apps. Scroll down and see if Blender is included in the list. If not, then click the Add button and add it to the list.