Blender 2.8 development thread

No, what should be obvious is the fact that different people have different tastes. When a person has a difference in opinion on something, its because of that difference in taste. You yourself should understand that most blender users use blender along side other packages. You even replied to a thread which shows this much.

When there are a lot of people who prefer blender’s method of doing something over the method that you prefer, its most likely because folks who like that style tend to stick to software that fits those tastes.

I don’t advocate piracy, but if a user wanted to, they could easily find and use cracked versions of these expensive apps. Do not make the assumption that most people only use blender because its all they have access to. Heck there are even student versions of packages they could obtain without too much hassle.

============================================

I seriously doubt devs want or even need a video or voice chat service. Could you imagine the amount of time they’d waste in the day video conferencing people one on one? Forums and irc are more than enough for feed back. This is a non-profit we are talking about.

I think I should stop here as well. I’m not a fighter either. I’m just long winded and opinionated. Also, if you don’t want to argue, then please don’t say things which could rub people the wrong way.