Blender Artists supports our friends in Ukraine

WhoNamesHimselfGuru - russian propagandist

1 Like

Absolutely Yes! We can and we do this. Conversations, social media posts, streams and podcasts, petitions (many of them) and appeals (both personal and collective). Flyers, stickers and street art. There are people who still go out to protest, there are people who help those who have been captured by the police. I know itā€™s not enough. Unfortunately, many are intimidated or have given up long ago. Alas, there are those who unconditionally believe the official news, and those who donā€™t care. But weā€™re trying

5 Likes

Done! Stay strong people of Ukraine, Love from France

5 Likes

It is the eyewitnesses on the ground with their smartphones and laptops who will likely give us the bulk of what is really happening (in both Russia and Ukraine). The concept known as the ā€œFog of Warā€ is not just a game mechanic in RTS games, but is rather based on the fact that war situations provide a fertile breeding ground for propaganda, disinformation, and uncertainty.

Now though, nearly everyone in developed nations have HD camcorders and social media access in their pockets, so modern technology is helping us cut through that fog a bit.

5 Likes

Iā€™m giving what little support I can to a group helping refugees from Ukraine. There are many refuges entering neighboring countries.

5 Likes

Support for all in danger!

2 Likes

Yes! done!!

1 Like

Iā€™d already gone a slightly different route, Iā€™ll bring it inline when I get a second.

1 Like

CYNIC78 - 1 more russian propagandist

3 Likes

Hang in thereā€¦ I would hope that many understand that this is a tragedy all the way around and that there are many in your position. No one here is judging you for keeping your head down and as a matter of fact, most would, especially to keep their families safe. Stay safe, and I for one, will be praying for all innocent parties.

4 Likes

I just said fact and you called me propagandist. And I didnā€™t said one word for supporting Russian authorities. In fact I am as russian citizen against Putin and this war. But this doesnā€™t mean that I shouldnā€™t say truth. So stop calling people names.
I support people of Ukraine and people of Russia. We should live in peace. But I donā€™t support ukrainian and russian authorities. Thatā€™s it.

4 Likes

I have family in Russia and Ukraine and what you said about the propaganda in Russia is absolutely true. I have been to Ukraine and the people were very good to me, everywhere I went I spoke Russian. Felt completely at home. This was in 2016 and 2017. Hope for an end to this war!

9 Likes

Russia and the Ukraine, both deserve freedom. And citizen deserve freedom to share their thoughts without being imprisoned for not conforming an authority narrative.

But, I do not have any hope that Putin would offer this kind of freedom. I am afraid everything could get out of control.

7 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT! SLAVA UKRAINI!

Please consider donating to official fundruisers! And sharing information and thruth in your social networks!

Our main goal now is to involve blinded russian people, tv propaganda done enormous work, but there is light! Please contact your russian friends and urge them to act!

Peaceful NATION is dying in center of EUROPE, Civilians got bombed, 16 small children DEAD confirmed! (russians meanwhile told that ukrainians are being saved)

PLEASE!

From my side I can do whatever needed, Iā€™ve been using blender for 3 month only but can do a lot. I can model for your business, Can do product videos, I DONT WANT TO BE PAID - JUST DONATE to our COUNTRY!

love you the most amazing community!

6 Likes

I hope itā€™s the last war in history
Then we will see only communication, only science and technology, only art and things like that.
just in that way we can have a better life.

13 Likes

Absolutely, we can be united in that! Stay safe.

5 Likes

thank you bart!

2 Likes

Just pleaseā€¦ remember that there are people on every side of the conflict with their own perspective.
Believe what you want about this situation, it doesnā€™t really matter, but consider your own actions. Donā€™t break off contact with the side you happen not to like right now. Donā€™t alienate the people. Donā€™t ever let yourself think of them as less than human. Someone will just use miscommunication and misunderstandings for another war. Again.
Donā€™t let your righteous anger make it worse than it already is. Please.

Be careful with your good intentions and stay safe.

18 Likes

I give my support to ALL the people in the world that have had a conflict forced upon them by ruthless power systems.
I wish that all the worldā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ maybe oneā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ day lives in peace.

5 Likes

Solidarity with Ukraine.

3 Likes