Blender closes up while rendering image sequence

Hi comunity!I have a 360 degree scene with some objects and animations, got a 450 frames animations not too complex (the camera dont move) and tried to reduce all the meshes and complexity of the scene the most possible. Five days ago i started to render and it render with no problems like 120 frames, i saved, closed the progam, shut down the pc to rest and then start render again, but then after like 20 frames it stop rendering, after that i repeated the process and it rendered like almost 100 frames, repeated the process and then just 10 renders and it started to fail closing blende, i repeated various times and increasing the rest time of my pc but it keeps shuting down and sometimes can’t even render one frame.

Check the amount of memory used and the temperature of the system.
Lack of VRAM and overheating can be easily checked.

i stoped the precces of the windows defender and disconected the internet wire and it could render well but at around the 50 frames it stoped with this message: " illegal address in cuda queue copy_from_device (integrator_intersect_closest integrator_queued_paths_array)" now i installed the cuda and the new gpu drivers and going to star to render again. Do you know how could i monitoring the lack of VRAM and overheating?

now it render 8 frames and closed :no_good_man:

For GPUs, you can check VRAM usage and temperature in the Task Manager in Windows.
And with hwmonitor (free), you can check all the temperatures of the hardware.

Please refer to the link for the error message.
Hardware-related problems can sometimes be complicated (not obvious reasons)

Search the link below for various bug cases

※ Check if there is an update to the blender version that is currently experiencing problems, update it, or try another version of blender.

add…

Please also write down the hardware specifications and the blender version you are using.
It will be helpful to those who have information on this matter.