Blender crash when starting VR scene inspection

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to inspect my scenes with a VR headset. I started with a Pico 3 linked to the computer with a cable and, after a bit of figuring out, it worked fine. It started shortly after to be awfully buggy (lagging between the image in the headset and head movements, impossibility to interact with the scene),…

I am now trying with a pico 4 and wifi. I can connect to the computer and the streaming assistant but, when I want to start the VR session on blender, it freezes and crashed immediately.
It is also now freezing and crashing on the pico 3 connected by USB to the computer.

I am really at loss of solution, I have reinstalled all possible softwares and even tried with blender 3.5 WIP. Nothing works. Is it that this add-on is very buggy and not really useful in its present state or am I overlooking something?
Help will be very appreciated!

all best,
Victor

Hi Victor, we are having the same issue occasionally. I’ll follow along for updates and let you know if we find any.

Hi Hikka,
Thanks for your message. It is good not to be alone!
I haven’t tried yet to launch the pico 4 with Blender 3.4.
What VR headset are you using?

Hi, I am trying to connect pico 4 vr to blender 3.5 now, can you tell me the software and method I need? thank you