Blender Diner

I made a diner stool a week or so a go, and thought that I should make a complete scene, any critiques welcome :slight_smile:

Edit: I apologise-I neglected to mention that the car is the lovely Chevy Bel Air by Spacetug

duncang6.
We used to have a Diner that looked very much like yours. I wounder if you put a little more light in the
kitchen the night scene wold look real good.
Or maybe an outside lamp post to illuminate the parking lot.
Maybe headlights left on the car. Excellent work … I like you colour scheme. Joe1

It looks pretty cool.

The Blender Logo should be featured somewhere (maybe in neon ?).

The inside will look better if made a little bit brighter imho.

Thanks for the responses :slight_smile:

JOE1: I’m happy my diner looks like one somewhere :slight_smile: I’ve put some more light in the kitchen, although I think I might need even more, I’ve also put some light on the outside, as if there was a lamp off camera. I originally had the headlamps lit on the car (not sure why I turned them off), so they were easy to put back on aswell. Hope the changes make a good difference :slight_smile:

datta_sid: Unfortunately, I only saw your reply when the new image was at 980 passes out of 1000 :slight_smile: but I have brightened it a bit in GIMP and made those changes above. The logo is a good idea- I might put it on the side of the vertical roof thing (that didn’t make alot of sense did it?) on the next render.

duncang6,
Yes now it looks like it is open for business. I think my screen was set at low brightness. Very sweet. Joe1