Blender Game Engine, can Blender make a game for android?

Hey Haidme impressive your Games and comments i follow every time , as i am start with bge developement youre one of my role model to publish games with BGE and thank you and the others in this forum for the advices , i plan to make Android Games too but if i saw your comments here i will ask you again is it worth a game with advertising.

Money are directly connected to game downloads, adv and in-game events are consequences of the downloads. Most mobile games nowadays get to 10000 downloads or less. That means no money. Excluding top games which are 0.01% of all games but are actually the games most players sees and thinks every game is getting 50m downloads.

1 Like

Usually, your development machine should be the same hardware as the platform. I notice on Youtube that the entire app runs on blender. However, it appears the compression run of bender is dependent on hardware. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aQo-MmlBM

I was able to combine some work of other blender artist with a baseline standard build up blend file. I will still have to test of parenting a animated model to the player box. Works on Android after trying various combination of coding objects (ie…touchscreen logic blocks, python code and etc…). There are a lot of way to do function in blender and not just one set way.

Here is a update. I found out that mini map and web cam screen cam needs some low level enhancement. The API has to be develop or the way android is setup it can not do it at the moment. That is funny because Pokoman GO use use the webcam as underbase animation. https://blenderartists.org/uploads/default/original/4X/f/4/5/f45a884964087ab9865ebdd6915cb466efe94c97.mp4

1 Like

LOLOL some people aren’t paying attention to what your saying and don’t release that not being able to Publish is a very easy workaround…

1. Create Android App “Blender Game Shop” to download games as Microtransactions to phone and cut Google 30% in per game

2. Have app use Accounts/HardwareSpecs/SoftwareInfo to Bind Games to Devices like Steam to prevent privacy while allowing offline play w/minimal reactivation + searching web for pirateers

3. Blender Game Shop can also be disguised as the Blender Player

THank you for this info, I was killing myself for Cub3D (Panda3D to Cub3D)…Now I know that their is an easy way to put BGE-made Games on Android & PC…problem is everyone wants to create Hi-graphics/physics/4K/1080p/120fps/60fps/etc games vs Hi-Gameplay w/LoPoly/Good Animation/Features Games.

If you see this message
email me @endusergames@gmail.com so we can collaborate…the problem isn’t the saturation of the market, its the games developers are making…they’re trying to be unique and are more greedy due to piracy.

Give you 3 of many Titles I’m writing that may sound unique (Nothing is New > Why is GTA Popular > Combine 2 or more ideas into 1 place, GTA = Racing + Shooting vs NFS or COD)

• Combat Train (3rd Person Economy/Action + Train Time Magic + Rail Shooter)

• Pizza Kid: Deliver or Die (You deliver pizza in the middle of a Zombie takeover)

• Records Battle Remix (Sequelized DefJam Fight for NY, but 5 Genres Rock/Pop/Techno/Classic/Rap and character mouth Genre, e.g. Hip Hop = Beat boxes & dresses in baggy clothing, Heavy Metal = screams deeply & dresses in leather & fishnet…no need for voice acting/likeness)

We should collab too

We should collab too

Thanks you but can i export apk in 2.79 or 2.75

sad thing
:frowning:

One of the UPBGE developers stated this recently:

i dont really see how vulkan helps android export, doesnt it just make it more “cutting edge” since i doubt mobile has a solid vulkan support.

theres still many hurdles so dont think its any closer than it was 5 years ago.

I don’t think it does. I read it to mean that once they’ve finished working on Vulkan, that frees them up to work on an Android/iOS port.

Basically, the main stopper for an Android build is not having a graphics library that is compatible with Android one’s (OpenGL-ES 2/3 or Vulkan).

When Vulkan reaches this issue won’t exist anymore. Then the process will be to compile current libraries (SDL, etc) for android and generate the build. This process is well described in former AlexK docs (the person that did the first BGE android build en 2012).

Currently around 55-60% android mobile devices support vulkan.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t waste my time, even if it did.