Blender keeps adding to keying set

I’m trying to animate a camera
but when I press the key “i”
i don’t get the menu that says loc rot, loc rot scale etc,
but instead, I get:
Successfully added 1 keyframes for keying set ‘Button Keying Set’.
no keyframe gets added to the timeline.
it does work if i activate auto keyframing. Can someone help me fix it?

Do not know what i pressed that caused i to add the button keying set, but even tho i might seem like a beginner
i’m actually been using blender for a while now.

1 Like

Just unset the active keying set in the timeline, or remove keying set(s) from the scene.

1 Like

My bad :slight_smile: Fixed!

I’ve been using Blender for 2 years. I have never heard of keying sets until this exact problem happened to me. I was able to clear it out, but now I have a whole new thing to learn about! lol and thanks!

1 Like

Run into that first time. Very confusing. The user has no idea what’s going on. There should be some hint, or a tool box etc.

Same here, and have been using Blender for about 3 years now lol. But any of you that encountered this issue and sorted it out didn’t take in consideration to explain how you actually sorted it out…*_+
Am using Blender 4.0.2

EDIT: my bad. Stanislav Blinov actually (sort of) explained how to fix it a few posts before mine, but i’ll add this anyway for other dumb noobs like me out there ahah.
On the left side of the Timeline panel, next to the Playback menu, there’s “Keying” menu. I just had to click it and press “x” from the “active keying set” field to remove the automatic insert.