Blender Nurbana Integration

I was just wondering how far the Nurbana and Blender integration has gone. I am prepare to suply a weeks worth of pizza for whoever is working on it :smiley:

To me it seems as if the whole Blender development has come to a complete halt.

intrr:

Are you on holidays now or something? :wink:

Indeed I am on Blender Holidays :wink:

But it seems the next Video project is approaching, so I might need some new features soon :slight_smile:

I work for a printing company in the US. My guess is that the people who are heavily involved in development are right now heavily involved in getting the manual out the door. There’s a pile of man-hours that go into something like that, and a great way to save money is to have your own people do the grunt work (CD stuffing, boxing, etc.) themselves.

Or maybe they’ve taken the Foundation funds and run off for some poor third world nation where they can live like kings for a couple of months.

No, I don’t think so. Well, IN A WAY, you are right. The number of active developers is around 3 or 4 (including Ton), and Ton is definitely busy right now. So we are at 2 or 3. I am involved in non-Blender-related projects right now, so the number shrinks down to 1 or 2. And if one of them is on holidays, we reach 0 :slight_smile:

[edit]

Hi

I was also wondering what happened to the Nurbana code. Blender could do with some NURB improvements.

Anyway, I’m surprised the number of active developers is so few. Currently, the only way I can contribute is with Python scripts, but one day when I know more C++, so maybe I can help make Blender even better. :D. I’ll be doing a course at university with a lot of maths next year so that may be useful too :-? :-?

Koba.