Blender pillow modeling

guys how can i make pillow like that? is there any tut? i mean faces

personally, i would model just the (cut & squished) torus shape, use a displacement modifier to get the lumpy shape, and then bump map the tinier squares on the top… but a lot depends on how you want to use/show the final model.

is it going to have extreme closeups, where the top texture should be modelled, as opposed to bump mapping which would be fine for a ‘laying on the bed over there’ kinda look?

it should be high textured so i need to do it by modeling and i need ways to make this kide of faces

okay, good to know. :slight_smile: i’ll let someone better versed with that style of modelling answer then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that would be great, thx man <3

I think @KDLynch is right, start with a torus, extend it out, then sculpt or displace as needed to get the look you are going for.

There is no tutorial for this exact pillow, I’m afraid. I would recommend trying to do it yourself, identifying the problems you are facing, then come back here when you have more specific questions.

Apply the pattern using Shape Keys by trimming the basic modeling form and separating the top.

dsa.blend (257.1 KB)

※ The attached file capacity was more than 5mb, so the modifier applied was removed.

I’m not an English speaker, so it’s hard to be detailed
Please refer to the attached file and the link. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes