Blender poll: What is under your inspiration.

Well, the poll is pretty straight forward. have fun with this please?
Commando means no under garment.
What kind of undies makes you blend the best?

do we necessarily have to be wearing the underwear for inspiration?

Nope, that is why i included the “commando” option.
You sir are a brave man to blend in commando, and admit it publicly!
I too go Commando, but am no allowed to vote in my own threads.
ErrrRrrrrrrr… ummm someone else voted that G-string thingie!

-Comment Removed-

• :slight_smile: Thanks man

Boxers and Commando, yeah! :evilgrin:

Humanity has suffered many setbacks, but with forward thinkers like some of the blender community, and the advance of new technology, like the forum which seeks amongst other purposes to satirise certain elements of the norm behavior and hence traverse borders to find common ground, and unite parties will ensure that we all find inspiration to continue the momentum. Blender on & Commanda Taco all the best for the new year!

Commando is for walks in nature, I’d keep it at boxers.
BTW, why do you want to know what I wear, unless you’re a hot smoking chick, it’s none of your bussiness. :stuck_out_tongue:

A good new year to you too :slight_smile:

Doggie_B-- Commando is for walks in nature, I’d keep it at boxers.
BTW, why do you want to know what I wear, unless you’re a hot smoking chick, it’s none of your bussiness.
It is TOP secrete, This information is to let the blender developers know our “Level of comfort”.

I am hopeful they are developing a new 3d mouse that is cheaper than the contex ones, and fit nicely in your trousers, skirt, kilt, or dress. Allowing full 3d control, in blender, and both of your hands free for keyboard shortcuts.

Right now I have to hold 2 mouses in each hand (mice?), for my lightning quick reflexes, and I do the keyboard shortcuts by holding a pencil in my teeth.

Don’t ask what he hits the spacebar with

Spacebar , in combination with any function key… F1- F12.

I can also type in shorthand…