Blender Pro theme — Blender 2.8 dark-mode

Blender Pro is a dark appearance theme for Blender 2.8.

Special thanks to Alperen, nokipaike, xan2622, hashem and nerjal for their feedback and tips.

20 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! I hope it gets better and better.

1 Like

I do as well. And there is still a lot of Blender for me to discover. So please let me know if you spot a senseless color :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Thank for sharing

1 Like

This looks promising. will definitely give it a test

1 Like

You’re welcome. Let me know if there are any colors that you think can be made better.

Cool. And please let me know if you find any color that can be improved upon.

Hi! Bringing back icon colors would be awesome if possible and matches your taste :smiley: Maybe you did this theme when there were no icon colors in beta?

1 Like

Yeah, I started working on this theme in beta pre icon color. And I havent yet found a good way of using the icon colors; keeping the interface clean and consistent; with nodes, for example. I tried separating them a bit by luminance but it’s very minimal to keep the legibility of the icons. I see the need, and I’ll give it another go :slight_smile:

Do we know when Blender developers will decide which themes to integrate as default ?

1 Like

I guess in a future release. It seems like the Call for Content: Themes thread might have been a bit too soon and without a proper plan to test the themes in all use-cases. I’ve been through the theme settings and I wouldn’t be surprised if they would like to restructure it. And I hope they do, even though it probably means themes will break and I have to redo this theme.

Thanks , i realy like this Theme :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome! Let me know if you find any colors that can be made better.

Thanks! Can’t wait.

1 Like

Posted on Twitter & BlenderNation:

https://twitter.com/BlenderNation/status/1158012630000386050

1 Like

amazing theme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

This theme is great!
But after installed it I can’t see the Wheel on the top-right outliner,
how can I set the wheel color in the theme editor ?

1 Like

Thanks and a great find! I’ll fix this. For now you can change the setting: Preferences -> Themes -> User Interface -> Scroll Bar -> Item. Let me know what color you think works best here.

Thanks again! I’ve improved the scrollbar visibility and updated the project on GitHub

It’s ok now!

1 Like