Hello guys, hope everyone is safe.
Here is my new car animation made with Blender 2.9 and rendered in Cycles. Here are the assets used for this project :
- C63 AMG : Free professional car (limited offer link in the video description)
- Cars from the transportation addon
- Buildings and props from William landgren pack
The main purpose of this project was to show this beautiful C63 AMG that is offered for free for a limited time.
In the tutorial I am covering the following topics :
- Car animation (follow path, drift, centrifugal force…)
- Scene setup
- Camera framing
- Camera animation
- Compositing in Davinci Resolve
Thanks for watching