Blender Text?

Hi. I don’t have any blender-ready text images. Rather than get the program, can anyone attach some font images to this topic? I would request Courier New and Ariel, maybe Times New Roman, please? :o It would also help those who also don’t have the font program. . .

You can find what you’re looking for here: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99213

This font pack includes Serif (very similar to Times), Sans Serif (very similar to Arial), Monospaced (very similar to Courier), and the Blender font.

Thanks, but could you please attach some font images to the thread, because I’d rather not download any strange font zips. . .

No one can they will not be the right file type

Err? You mean you can’t attach Blender-ready font images (jpegs or bmps)? I thought that was what you started with. . .

Blender Font images must be in the TGA format with a correct black and white dotted strip at the top telling Blender how to map the letters. No web browser that I have ever used displays TGA images. I distribute the fonts as zip files because they take less bandwith to transfer from my server to your computer, saving me money and saving you time. If you don’t trust my zip file, use a virus scanner on it. Even if it did have a virus, nothing can jump out of it and bite you unless you actually extract it.

Thanks, Blendenzo, but I can’t download it currently. . . Could someone convert the TGA file to a BMP or PNG file to be attached to the thread? I have Paint. Net, so I can convert the TGA file back when I get it. . .