blender the great

LOL skontar. i assume that was sarcasm.

but yes, that is the way i see it. Your boss is still an “asshole” but you should think of finding an asshole a great treasure. Assholes are essential to personal development for tollerance and patience. It might sound funny at first but yes, someone like your boss is ironically a treasure.

i don’t think valarking is that bad.maybe he’s joking with you all the time and he forgets to place a :smiley: at the end of the messages and it looks like it’s serious. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: 8) :smiley: :smiley:

well, i hope valarking is nice :slight_smile:

maybe you are right gargola, if so, valarking is a great comedian, albeit a forgetful one :stuck_out_tongue:

Well nempko, it was more like autosarkasm I would say…

Anyway, I guess what you say is pretty much the truth…

Sometimes even a$$holes have a purpose in this world. If they are meant to “train” us, I can live with that!!!

gargola: I think you are right!!! But get your beast prepared, just in case… :stuck_out_tongue:

skontar.

Skontar: Shhhhhh…don’t tell anybody,but i stole that freak from Valarking! :stuck_out_tongue: now i’m going to use it against him.LOL he he he! :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

gargola, the greatest revenge would be to feed that beast with assorted snack foods that would make it gassy. and then give it back to valarking with all its farting pleasure.

Oh my GOD!!!

gargola, do you actually mean, that there is someone who is insane enough to breed such poisonous deadly creatures??? :stuck_out_tongue:

And you stole it from him???

I wonder, what he’s up to…

I hope there aren’t any other freaks like that…

The world would be in great danger…

Please gargola… You don’t really know what you are dealing with…

For sweet Jesus name… give the poor thing a quick painless death and get out of there as fast as you can… Your soul is in great danger…

Are you listening to me gargola??? gargola… are you allright???GARGOOLLAAAA!!!

aaaaaaaahhhhgggg…i barely escaped that thing! i was trying to feed it,but it’s to savage! Nempko: i was following your orders and give the cat some poisonous food,but it smell the poison and attacked me! that darn thing is evil,evil!!! LOL he he he he he! :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: any other advice on how to kill that freak? :wink:

but yes, that is the way i see it. Your boss is still an “asshole” but you should think of finding an asshole a great treasure. Assholes are essential to personal development for tollerance and patience. It might sound funny at first but yes, someone like your boss is ironically a treasure.

uhhh nempko your beginning to scare me…hears a baby crying in the background…nempko for that love of god stop! :wink:

but snowy_duck, you know very well that i am crazy, and you know very well that i do not eat babies

Thank God gargola!!! You are safe!!!

Be very careful with it… Only heaven knows, what evil purposes, someone would create such an infernal beast, for… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that convevtional methods, such as put a stick in his heart , chop his head off and stuff it with garlick, won’t harm it at all!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

And the holy cross doesn’t seem to give enough protection, from it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we’ll have to think some more radical “cure” for this abomination!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey snowy_duck!!! Nempko eats babies??? :-? ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

I knew it from the begining, that there was something weird about this thread…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar.

babies eaters,savage beasts…this thread is beggining to scare me! LOL :wink: :smiley: Skontar,i tied the thing and placed it far away from my home,but just to be on the safe side,i got some garlic and those stuff…he he he! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

i never said i eat …tasty, salty, silky… babies!!

and about the beast…has anyone tried saying “NO!” to it and waving a finger?

wow! now that’s strange…i said “NO!” and waved a finger and the freak ran away scared!!! LOL he he he he! :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

gargola you waved a finger and it run away??? I think we found out how we will be able to control the beast after all, my friend…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

The world will sleep much safer tonight gargola…

( :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar.

BTW. nempko!!!

How did you find us???

I mean where did you hear about elysiun, in the first place???

Did somebody mention about us??? Or did you happened to find us accidentally???

Are you being using Blender for a long time???

skontar.

he he he! in case you are wondering…it wasn’t the middle finger i waved! LOL he he he! :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wasn’t the middle finger, you said???(he, he, he… :stuck_out_tongue: )

OOOhhhh gargola… Now I am very angry with you… :x ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

You should have explained this earlier… I thought that waving the middle finger works upon infernal beasts… I tried it with my mother in law… She didn’t ran scared!!! :-? She’s pretty much angry with me right now… and the “Holy Cross” definetely, does not give enough protection from her… ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Now I understand… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

skontar.

Skontar: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! oh man! he he he! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you are killing me! LOL :smiley: well,try the garlic with her then. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Ahhh!!! No luck!!!

Greek Vampires are not affected by garlick!!! They are used to eat tzatziki salad, from the day they are borned, so they are immuned to garlick… :stuck_out_tongue:

Say… with too many baby eaters, infernal beasts, mothers in law, bosses and other… monsters around, I think we should rename the thread to: “the blender horror” or something like that!!! :wink: