Blender -> Tracker -> Camera solving problem

Hello,

I always get the error message “At least 8 tracks on both of keyframes are needed for reconstruction” and I have no idea how to fix it.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas how I could clear the problem?

It means that you have to have at least 8 markers that are visible in the 1st keyframe must also be visible in the 2nd… you need to set your keyframes closer together. Try 750 for your second instead of 1000

I got it now. I mixed up what “both keyframes” is. It means between the two keyframes I’ve set in the “Solve” - Panel.
In my video the 1st keyframe (Keyframe A) is set to 460 and the 2nd keyframe (Keyframe B) is set to 1000.

In the range of this two keyframes I’ve set in the Solve-Panel (“Keyframe A: 460” and “Keyframe B: 1000”) there has to be at least 8 markers visible in each frame of that range (in this case from frame 460 to frame 1000).

I’ve searched for another range in my video to solve the camera and changed it to “Keyframe A: 1001” and “Keyframe B: 1051” and the solving of the camera worked. Even I’ve got a average solve error of 88.5631, I didn’t get that error message “At least 8 tracks on both of keyframes are needed for reconstruction”.

Maybe this video isn’t the best footage to try tracking in blender for a beginner in tracking like me.

:o