Blender Tut 12: Bakeing

Hi all

this tutorial will show you how to bake a texture to its UV-mapped texture. this can be used to emulate the effects of lightening, textureing and other effects to make your object look as it dose in a render inside blenders game engine. these UV textures can also be exported with the model and be used in 3d games made with other applications as well.

HERE is the link

Hope it helps

Missing link: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Q-6S5xdz4

I haven’t had the time to check it out yet, but I will.

Keep up with the good work man!

this tutorial series needs to be placed on the front page of blender.org

mods? can u get a hold of bart?

cheers thanks for that not quite sure how i left that out XD ill try fix it now.

this tutorial series needs to be placed on the front page of blender.org

mods? can u get a hold of bart?

wow… really you recon there good enough to be on there? thanks alot man.

well yeah they are very good, I’ve been using blender almost 3 years and I picked up on a thing or two myself particularly from the game engine tutorials

oh yeah, thanks!

is there transcripts(is that the right word?) of them(I learn better when reading)?

Seen the tut, really great stuff dude, this was the last step to set Maya apart for Blender, now im really in love with this amazing app, thanks man, maybe some particles tuts out there???

well yeah they are very good, I’ve been using blender almost 3 years and I picked up on a thing or two myself particularly from the game engine tutorials

oh yeah, thanks!

your most welcome… its a good feeling to know that even the experienced users are learning form my tutorials.

is there transcripts(is that the right word?) of them(I learn better when reading)?

sorry dude but i only type out a basic outline of what im going to do in the tutorials like bulletpoints when im makeing them… and i don’t save it.

Seen the tut, really great stuff dude, this was the last step to set Maya apart for Blender, now im really in love with this amazing app, thanks man, maybe some particles tuts out there???

yea i was actually just thinking that… i only just recently began useing the blender partical system so i don’t know alot about it, main reason i stayed away from it for so long was because of how long it take to render but i’ll start makeing some partical tutorials soon i recon.