Blender was used on some recent productions!

Hello everyone, I wanted to share with the community some recent uses of Blender.

These are some things that I found by chance and they are productions of various types.

However, Grease Pencil seems to be the Trojan horse that allowed it to be used, but not only are these small things but I believe that a breach has opened up in the world of video production.

I hope to report things correctly.

I’m sorry that there is nothing of this in the latest video released.

Framestore Sony seem in love with Grease Pencil.

Video

When you have to deal with Blender3D :joy: it’s everywhere!

What was really great was that we also had a visual development team that was doing some tests and some designs. They were working in Blender,” discusses Jabar. Barbie

Framestore Sony

"Fenner Rockliffe: For VFX work these days my tools of choice are Blender and Nuke. Blender3D has been something I’ve really been diving into the last couple years and I’ve been blown away by the program. The fact that it’s available for free is insane, it makes collaboration so approachable and perfect for a project like the Mario Kart short.

#HBO #MarioKart #b3d

Blender’s GreasePencil is the Trojan Horse inside Industries that make Blender will be used on VFX this below is another story on the use of this awesome tool in a production.
"

Blender was used for its Grease Pencil features allowing us to add graphic pencil lines with a keep alive look,” says Rouxel."

Here in this topic they say clearly that something was included into productions.

Tom Wood: Crowds was one of the big challenges. I committed to 3D crowds, which is pretty standard now. I downloaded and learned Blender to do some temp work, and a few things got into the film as well.

All those are in this link but there are something left.

I know these all are small things but in future they have to deal with Blender artists.
Happy Blending :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes