Blender won't work on my laptop

This is a problem I’ve had for a long time now, but I didn’t know how to explain the issue. I still don’t, but I’m going to try and ask the question anyway. Let me start by listing my laptop specs:

Windows 7 x64
Blender 2.68a
Intel i5-2450M @2.50GHz
8gigs ram
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (GT2+)

So Blender opens just fine and appears to work, but when I’m using the mouse to click on menus nothing happens until after I begin to move the mouse. If it were just that I could live with it, but tonight I was trying to enter a number into a render property field and I would type 335 but the last character would never show up. See? It’s hard to explain. Like I would type 335 but all that showed up was 33. So then I would press 5 again and it would read 335, but when I pressed enter it would read 3355. It doesn’t matter how long I wait. The last character will never show up. I’m using the standard build of Blender and haven’t changed anything in user preferences. I’ve tried changing things but I can never get it to work like it does on every other computer I’ve ever put Blender on.

I’d post pics, but I don’t think they would help anyone more than what I just said. Thanks for the help guys.

Blender UI uses OpenGL, which comes with the graphics drivers and that sounds like a graphics issue. So my guess is that it’s either a setting issue in Blender or there is something wrong with the drivers.

You know I thought the same thing. I’m not sure how to fix it though. What do I do update the graphics drivers, direct x?

Check the driver version somehow and compare it to driver version on laptop manufacturer site or directly on the intel site https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng and update if there is a newer version.
You don’t have to touch DirectX.

Could also test with some other program that uses OpenGL and see if it has problems, though I can’t suggest any.

I haven’t used Windows in a long time so I don’t remember exactly how that goes. On Linux I don’t have to go look for (nvidia) drivers and they update along with everything else.

Faitesnous confiance. Madamiser est un peu plus violent. C’est comme si on sodomisait de force cet espace dans notre cerveau o il y a le principe inbranlable d’galit hommesfemmes. This is specially known for long lasting and well built feature. As the ATV’s are the vehicle meant for fun and danger as well, than it is quite sure that the types will also have some feature to safeguard the driver driving it. Odyssey has a long list of specializations and specifications, in regards to the height,adidas jeremy scott wings 2.0 us air flag pas cher, weight,terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, size, width,new balance pas cher, and wheelbase and so on. On former Charlotte side essentially saying if an agreement does go forward that he will provide the chemical weapons data. A month after an agreement is signed is that timeline. Some interesting to be acceptable by the State Department . I don’t generally blog push frees (Ed’s Be aware: If Jeff did, I could almost certainly get him to put up more than 2 times a week), but a single from InnoCentive today caught my fancy. In short: Nonprofit in India makes use of the InnoCentive network to layout technologies critical to making it possible for them to expand their worthy attempts. This is not without having precedent… When it comes to building upper body and core strength and flexibility,jeremy scott wings denim pas cher, gymnastics training is among the best method. Most workout enthusiasts,http://jnujaipur.ac.in/knowledgecenter.htm, however,http://www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, don’t have access to a gymnastics facility or equipment. Parallel barscommonly referred to as parallettesallow you to incorporate gymnastics training into your workout routine. A: Whereas I am pleased that in my first year I was able to mobilize a campus wide effort to refresh the institutional mission statement, clarify core values,www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, and establish a collective vision for the future with strategic goals identified,nike blazer, I believe the proudest accomplishment thus far comes from a concerted effort made to relocate La Clinica de la Esperanza to the Des Moines University Campus. This clinic began as one of the Free Clinics of Iowa and was a joint venture between Des Moines University and Unity Point Health System. During my first year, I learned that this partnership was primarily in name only and although housed in one of our properties on the south side of town,nike tn pas cher, Des Moines University had not necessarily been actively engaged. They are extremely durable and can be worn at different occasions and under diverse weather conditions. Lace front wigs are available in a wide range of designs, styles,jeremy scott wings, colors,new balance 420 pas cher, lengths,jeremy scott adidas, and sizes and can be customized to fit your unique head dimensions. Unlike regular wigs, a lace front wig can be parted in any direction which means you have endless styling options. ???: Tim is troubled by Michael Drummond’s skirt and more than 21 I’m with Kat on this one… procedures have limits You can not overlook train for it isvital. Yes I do know