Blender World Cup 2009

:slight_smile: hoooraaay

So when is the offical kick off date, interesting topic its epic Iā€™ve got two ideas kicking about in my head this time I am going to try and do it right and actually finish.

I believe 1st of October, presumablyā€¦

http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/index.php
look at the sponsors there

This would be my first tournament that I will enter! The prizes is not the most important, but always nice :smiley:

Soā€¦ weā€™re not allowed to work on it until october starts, right?

Well Iā€™m just presuming based on what it says on the first page:

Deadline

This year's comeptition ends on the 1st Nov at 00:00 GMT
<b>Entries</b>
An entry form will be available by the start of October.

The Blender World Cup has begun (Even if it is a little late this year)

More information, in English, Italian, and Spanish can be found at http://bwc.blenderartists.org/

Information about prizes will be added shortly as they are confirmed.

Help the BWC Out

I am keen to get the pages translated into other languages for other community groups such as Mandarin, Hindi, and Arabic. If you are able to translate, Please PM ā€˜Alltakenā€™ your help is appreciated.

Thanks to Lokky, OriginalBBB for the current translations, as well as all the people behind the scenes who are currently helping out.

Official Kick-Off is now BTW! Start working!

Yes sir, Iā€™ve been waiting for this one for some time now, hopefully this time I will finish I am definately aiming to be better prepaided than before good luck to all

LetĀ“s roll :spin: !!!

So, when is the Blender Nation news post going to happen? :smiley:
Sounds like we can get cracking, Woohoo!!

ah cool! Iā€™ve been looking for it a lot, thank you alltaken!

lol I just realised that this is the first time since the last BWC that I posted here and might start blender.

ā€¦ and then win the competition again :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey if someone wants to publish the launch of the BWC on Blender Nation, please feel free to do so. All the help I can get is great. Pull the logo off the website or something.

Cheers guys!

Life is like a box of chocolatesā€¦ you get to busy eating them to share them around!

And, what about jury this year? Will be or not ? :confused: