Mmm now Im hungry!

52 Likes

now im hungry.

3 Likes

WOW! A comment from the Master himself, I am honored :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks like one tasty burger! Great work :ok_hand:

1 Like

This looks better than any fast food advertisement I’ve ever seen! Lovely work! I especially like the lighting choice, it’s warmer than most final renders but it looks good.

I do wonder why the bun looks so chiseled? It almost looks like flat shading rather than smooth- it’s just interesting, because this scene is photorealistic except for that one detail.

A brioche bun (I think that’s the name) often looks like that. What’s throwing me is the lack of wet-gloss on the surface of the pickle – maybe that’s just because it’s in shadow. Yummy work!

Yes, this is how our burger buns look here.
But I have gotten this comment a lot, just shows you how our perception of real can be different.

American food is disgustingly fake and plasticine most of the time, I guess it threw me off to see what food should ACTUALLY look like :wink: I was going to ask- is the lighting/coloring all in Blender, or is there post that happened as well?

I need that burger in my life. Can you share so I can 3D print it :rofl:

1 Like

This looks really good and tasty. Awesome work! Now I want some real burgers. :joy:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done! I love the illustrative style of this!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work! It would be a great offer to the community if you do a small series of how did you achieve the so real looking shading and texturing on the various ingredients of the hamburger. :smiley:

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

It looks delicious.

1 Like