Blenderart Mag Issue #39 now available

Welcome to Issue #39, “Spirit of Exploration"

It is an exciting time to watch how Blender and the community is growing with all the new tools and ideas flowing from our collective creativity. Our need to explore the boundaries of what is possible drives us as artists and coders to achieve ever growing levels of amazingness. In this issue we celebrate that Spirit of Exploration in a series of articles sure to spark a bit of personal exploration of your own.

This issue we are also unveiling afresh new look for BAM. Enjoy!

So grab your copy today. Also be sureto check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by verytalented members of our community.

Table of Contents: Exploring facial modeling for animation in blender
Building the landscape for Europa
Making a Wormhole without changing theframing
Compositing in Direct and Indirect inCycles
Blender Terrain Tools
Mistakes New CG Artists Make

And Lot More…

BlenderartMagazine Mirrors, Torrents and Online links can be found at: www.blenderart.org

Reminder: Submissions for issue #40 due October 5[SUP]th[/SUP],
Call for Content #41

Thanks for these monthly magazines, there are very helpful!

Steven

Thanks for all your work on these magazines. I always enjoy reading them and they are a great help in learning the new ways of working with Blender.

Rob

let me add a “me too” comment and also say… these magizines are fantastic… keep up the good work!

Indeed, those magazines are always an amazing piece of work, thanks to you and every contributors !

If these were print magazines… I would pay for a subscription. Just sayin.

Den faktiska ralph lauren sverige online , väska unremarkably titeln “den väskan” råkar vara observeras om umteen superstjärnor erhållits från A-Listers till wannabes. http://www.poloralphlaurenbilligt.com/#002 Den särskilda höga färg mags Du har tillsammans med din ducky återförsäljare testomony hålla dessa en grupp som utför www.poloralphlaurenbilligt.com den mest kända av dem nästan alla . Den faktiska ralph lauren sverige outlet , välmående tillsammans med kändisar någon premade denna typ av tillverkare bara om de mest favorit i http://www.poloralphlaurenbilligt.com/#002 personen tillsammans faktiskt gett kända varumärken medan Hermes, Gucci, Prada tillsammans med Fendi.

Thanks for putting my image on the cover.
Just saw it, made my day!

Thanks

Matchless topic, it is very interesting to me )))) tHANKS blenderartists.org tEAM Great!

only just come across this mag.Great work and information.