An alone robot is examinating a old tin found on the ground.
Suddenly, a frightening thought hits his mind.
This is what the image was inteded to show.
About what the robot’s thought exactly is, I think that what you have imagined at first sight should be your aswer.
I’ve imagined several possiblities, all based on the idea that he is looking at the tin as it could be another kind of robot (or a part of it):
- “OMG! I’m not going to live forever! One day I will be rusty and abandoned like this poor tin!”
- “OMG! I’m a robot! Just another men’s technology like this poor tin! What will my future be?”
- "OMG! So this is where I came from! This could be my father!
- “Oh NO! The grandfather I was looking for has been destroyed and there’s only this piece left”
- …or perhaps all the previous ones mixed in one.
In my opinion i should better characterize the robot, which he is still too antropomorphic. In my mind he should have been built whith fridge components to enfatize the connection between the tin, wich is used to store food too, and himself. This should suggest to the viewer the idea that he feels like the evolution of what he is seeing.
I’ve a lot to work on this aspect.
The first background in my opinion is ok, a dirty road, wast containers suggest the idea that the tin was just found.
The second background is now black… I’m still thinking wheter is better a dirty wall or a city view. Bah! we will see…