Blendin between property driven actions

Hello,
I am controlling my player’s movement with properties in order to increase and decrease the playback speed.
Unfortunately, blendin doesn’t work with property driven actions.
Is there a workaround for smooth transitions between animations?
Or is there a blendtree or something similar by now, which I might have missed over the years? (Using the Range/UPBGE 0.25 engine)

Thanks for any help!

So I also tried to do this by changing the speed parameter from playAction()
But that also seems to be bugged, or maybe I am doing something wrong.
As long as the value is changing, the animation seems to be repeating from the start frame.
Here is an example blend (upbge 0.25)
playActionSpeedBug.blend (515.2 KB)

My last approach would be to merge all animations into one and blend them together like that but that will be horrendous and has its own limitations.

Would appreciate any help as this seems unfixable right now…

BlendIn works but seems to be badly designed to begin with … it seems to simply use the last frame of the previous animation to blend into the new one… which is ridiculous

The good news is that if you go with “Property” mode you can make a “vertical” blend and program the Layer Weight of the Superior layer to determine the % of mix of the lower layer into the upper layer. You gonna want to make a smooth increase/decrease at each frame

b600023117ee8031fd168c881da42efb821932aa_2_500x500

And yes, only the Property mode allows to change the % layer weight at each frame. In play mode, the layer weight cannot be changed during the play … it makes the result buggy