'' Blood Sunset '' - Sketchfab 360°

I like to experiment sometimes on cel shading, trying to mix 2D into 3D

Originally I was thinking into an cool animation now that Sketchfab support sounds… But it seems that the website doesn’t support camera animation, too bad since the camera following a path would had make this a lot more interesting.

Inspired in red/black/white comics and japanese culture… hope you guys enjoy it!

more works on my artstation:

Very amazing. If anything, your contribution should be “out there” more. I am on youtube a bit, and learning about cel shading. Your post has given more drive for me personally.

Thanks! ^^

Well I guess maybe here cel shading seems to be not that interesting for most of the community…

At best my work reached the Blender Nation site, extremely happy for that! :smiley:

what did you expect?
from my POV, my honest, humble opinion… is nothing special - but don’t get me wrong…

personally, i was interested about the story behind, but nothing implies…
about aesthetics, feels simple like the pizza, yet nothing more, nothing else to crave about…
finally, it resembles Samurai Jack, but at the same time (knowing Jack) leaves a bitter taste of emptiness… unfinished… no further expression, impression… not even a homage

so do keep it up
proceed, evolve…