Blue Kitchen

Here’s the final render of my finished project, a blue kitchen. I used cycles with 2000 samples. Expect for the bounces, which I reduced to 8 and 3, all other render settings were default. I rendered the scene on an i5 2500k. The rendertime was 12 hours and 50 minutes. Feedback is welcome :).

a very beautiful arrangement and lighting and modelling… however, perhaps wood pieces of floor could be a bit smaller , I love the blue wall in the back but having the lights from ceiling similar colour kinda makes the impact less on the wall, perhaps you could make the ceiling lights more subtle wood colour, or - bit adventures - orange would suit well too i suppose , plus a kitchen cloth or towel is missing, that could be either on the oven handles or on the table
Overall I really like atmosphere and details. thanks for this beautiful piece :))

The blue color is absolutely great! I like the overall look and lighting but the scale of the objects is wrong - the cups look very big, the salt and pepper tiny. You should really pay better attantion to the size of your objects. I also dont like the glossiness of the floor - it does not look natural.

a very beautiful arrangement and lighting and modelling... however,  perhaps wood pieces of floor could be a bit smaller , I love the blue  wall in the back but having the lights from ceiling similar colour kinda  makes the impact less on the wall, perhaps you could make the ceiling  lights more subtle wood colour, or - bit adventures - orange would suit  well too i suppose , plus a kitchen cloth or towel is missing, that  could be either on the oven handles or on the table

Overall I really like atmosphere and details. thanks for this beautiful piece :))

Thank you! I wanted to separate the colors, blue top and orange/brown on the bottom half. A towel is a good idea, I had one planned, but then forgot to add it in :smiley:

The blue color is absolutely great! I like the overall look and lighting  but the scale of the objects is wrong - the cups look very big, the  salt and pepper tiny. You should really pay better attantion to the size  of your objects. I also dont like the glossiness of the floor - it does  not look natural. 

Thank you too for the suggestions! I changed some objects scale and some other stuff. Will rerender it soon :slight_smile:

Here’s an updated version. I changed some meshes and materials. Rerendered with 700 samples using a GTX 960. Rendertime: 1 hour 11 minutes.

And here’s the version I consider final for now. I went overboard with the ao distance last time so I reduced it to 3 m.