Hello,

Here is bridge between Blender and Moi3d:

System:
Windows 10

Download:

Installation through download:

1. Download “BMOI_Connector-master.zip”
  2. Extract somewhere and rename extracted folder to “BMOI_Connector”
  3. Copy “BMOI_Connector” folder to “C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.8x(2.9x)\scripts\addons”
  4. Run Blender > Edit > Preferences > Addons > And activate “BMOI Connector”

Install Moi3D scripts:

1. Open “BMOI_Connector\MOI3D” folder
  2. Copy Commands and Startup folders to “c:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\Moi”
  3. Run Moi3d

Notes:
Windows 10 temp folder location must be by default

Thank you!

11 Likes

Awesome, but only for Windows? I have moi and I use under Wine HQ with Linux, is possible to have a working script with Ubuntu?

1 Like

Hello,

it is a great tool… but can you explain me maybe on base of a picture where I have to found
this Windows 10 temp folder ?? or what is behind… because I installed everything but the transfer
is not running between both programs :frowning:

Or maybe is it possible for you to make shot video about installation and ideal run ??

Thanks in advance for your time and support…

Best regards,
Marcus

Hi Titus, what version of MOI and Blender is this compatible with? I would assume 2.91 should be fine.
I can export from MOI (had to create the MOI3D directory in Temp first) but when I’m in Blender, the export buttons are never showing.

I tried different Blender versions.

Even when I set it to a custom directory and drag the BMOI_TMP_MOI3D.fbx inside it and load a new scene or restart Blender it won’t load the “Send to Moi3d” or “Get from Moi3d” buttons.