BMW 3 series Coupe

Hi everyone! I havent used blender musch, so bear with me…
This is my second BMW test, this time with a 3 Series coupe. Here are my results after a day.
I still need to model the rear lights, interior and windows, as well as other necessities such as wheels and a background.
Here is my rough body so far. Im up for suggestions.

Thanks! :yes:

It’s coming along. Its still looking a little boxy (poky) in the back kinda. Maybe try increasing the subsurf level. Good Luck, and keep up the good work!

way better than I could do!

Thanks!
Right now I’m working on making some wheels for it. I’ve been using the BlenderArt mag on car modeling for this but I’m still working on it.:RocknRoll:

Looks like you’ve got some mesh issues at the fenders. Keep an eye on triangles there :slight_smile:

Otherwise it looks good for a start. What became of the BMW 1series you started?

I kind of stopped with that one and I am working on this one now.
I like the design better in the coupe.:spin:

I added some wheels I made in about five minutes (just for the more complete look, they are not final) and tried to clean up the triangles on the front. I also added some windows and cut out the rear lights.

Anyone know of a good tutorial for making nice looking car lights?
Thanks!
Also Does anyone know why my renders look kind of fuzzy when I post them. Other people’s look quite sharp.
Thanks Again!:cool:

how do you do your renders? I mean, do you use a image editing program to save them (i do, i PRNTSCRN the render into paint shop pro, and same them in .png format)?

how do you do your renders? I mean, do you use a image editing program to save them (i do, i PRNTSCRN the render into paint shop pro, and same them in .png format)?

so you want to know how to save your render?
if so what you do is-
render - once its finished rendering then go to blender and go file ->> ‘save image’ then you get to choose where to save it to and its name.
sorry if thats not what you wanted to know:o

so you want to know how to save your render?
if so what you do is-
render - once its finished rendering then go to blender and go file ->> ‘save image’ then you get to choose where to save it to and its name.
sorry if thats not what you wanted to know

I do all of that and my quality is even at 100 but they look fuzzy.
When I look at the renders at my house they are fine.
Maybe its just the site…:frowning:

If you want to have a higher quality preview image you could upload it to a picture hosting site.