BMW 635 csi alpine(my very first blender creation)

Hi Everybody,

This is my first take on blender. So I started learning blender a month ago. I was absolutely new to blender, I had no clue how to use it and instead of learn how to modell basic objects, I jumped right into car modelling (I only watched yt tutorials how to do so).

It took me over 100hours of work to make this single modell(and also learn how to use blender), I know it is far from perfect, but I am proud of it.

Any critiques and suggestions are much appreciated, please be easy on me Im just a beginner😅
(I would upload more pictures but the site does not let me to do it sorry)

3 Likes

Welcome!

This is very good for a first project, a car is not an easy thing to make!

I can suggest an improvement I think should not be too hard, provided your polygon structure is clean. Your model ends very sharply at the bottom. The real car seems to have a border there, with the metal plates curving inward a little at the bottom of the door area, as they reach the underside of the car.

Apart from this, I would say you are ready to go to your next project if you wish. This one is probably about as good as you can make it for now with your current skill level. If you wish to keep learning, making different and new projects with what you’ve learned will help you improve better over time than lingering on your first piece. You can come back to this one later and see for yourself what you would do different and make an other car easier next time.