BMW – X6 SUV photorealistic render

Behind the scenes view available here https://gachoki.com/bmw-x6-suv-photorealistic-render/

This is a really good start!
Some suggestions from a first glance: Give the ground a bit of gloss to it, maybe also some varied lighting.
Have a bit of glow around the car and lights, etc.
That turned wheel looks a little funky from the rear 3/4 view. Maybe lower the car a bit? would that help it look a bit more aggressive? Ah, the wheels seem to be set out a bit far from the body.
Compositionally speaking, emphasize the focal point of the image with some bright highlights, or simply have 1 or 2 really bright spots on the car, and a couple more darkest spots, with a normal range of values in between.
These are just a few critiques, but its a very solid job, and you’re close to taking it to the next level!

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for the review.

I double the previous reply, the ground texture doesn’t look photo realistic. If it’s supposed to be gravel maybe use a particle system to add small pieces of gravel on top.

The thing that bugs me a bit more is the black background. You’ll rarely find a situation/location/setup like this in real life, our brains compute that right away.

Although, if it’s supposed to be a studio car beauty shot setup then I’d make the floor smoother and nice looking, a bit reflective.

For outdoor setup something is missing, so even if its only some dim landscape, matching the night setup here, it would add to the realism.

Thanks for the review