Bob's Atelier

We all know the feeling of staring at blank paper and hesitating whether to start. It’s the same in 3D. How many times a person just sits and fights against procrastination, against the feeling of inferiority. We should never allow the feeling of joy of creation to subside. Create what you want. Have fun

What began as a small exercise to master a complex scene in Blender has grown into a small animation.

Thanks for watching

76 Likes

I can’t imagine how much work costed this artwork, but final effect is worth it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, I am glad you like it.
Not really. Most of the assets you see in the scene has been bought. I spent about a week putting it together and another week to finish it. This practice was focused on light/render and managing a complex scene since I am new to Blender and this is my first bigger project in this software.

4 Likes

Great composition and beautiful single shots! I like it a lot when people, after putting so much effort into creating an amazing scene (even if the assets are bought), explore it from various angles - and your shots are all excellently done!

3 Likes

This looks gorgeous!

2 Likes

Amazing work, entire 'happy" artist world.

2 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

3 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Excelent work, very nice in all aspects

1 Like

Well done , great job by a true artist !
This is what animation can bring to a project:
Life :100:

1 Like

Thanks Bart! :heart_eyes:

And thank everybody for all the nice comments.

1 Like

Its wonderful:)

1 Like

That’s one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen done in Blender!!! Wow

1 Like

made in blender… :heart_eyes:

1 Like