Booleans Unleashed: Crafting an Advanced Hardsurface Rover with Fluent in Blender!

I finished the Fluent Rover but i’m far from over. The rover took just 130mb and 370,000 Tris in Blender 3.6.7 so I will move on to create a sleek scifi interior environment that will look like swallowed star or starcitizen.I felt sick the whole of last week and had this strange but cool experience where I was just seeing things like my head was vibrating and mind split that I could see 3 to 4 things at the same time . It’s like time travel but different, I saw shapes and nebulas, planets, worlds and even shapes. all these were so new that I havent even seen before or get names for it or identify the movie from which it was seen. I also saw some horrible stuffs too. The point is, I don’t feel satisfied with what I create yet.

I feel like I added way too much detail at the bottom but covered it up in the end.

As you can see, this was made with Fluent Booleans.

3 Likes

That is some crazy boolean work. It looks like a futuristic scifi version of a horse drawn carriage. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I’ll try my best.