Box Bot and a Rock(Animation)

Thank you thank you
:slight_smile:

yo,

good stuff. i was wondering if you would be able to bring these characters to life with as much personality as you use when you model them. and you did, great job.

my only crit would be on the punch line and timing. such as maybe he should have jumped and screamed and then the rock does nothing, and there is a long pause. right now we are just taking your word that booing a rock dont work, haha. but with you animaiton we dont actually get so see it…know what i mean…

feel honored for this information cause i’m a f***ing comic god, and to have my genius on yoru thread is somthign most people will give there arms and legs for…seriously…geinius…

anyway i look forward to more!

^^^ He speaks truth.

Anyways, I like it, no crits. (well, crits I did have were already mentioned, and no reason to tell you them again.)

@The Comic God: Ha, you’re right, and that was teh original plan, unfortunately I ran out of time(as oftne happens when your house is on the market) and had to come up with a fair save. I know, mediocrity is never as good, but I was out of options :slight_smile:
Anyway, thanks so much, great to hear from you!

@superkoop: Ha, thanks man!