Brasility

This work was done as a context on “Escola Revolution” discord, the theme was about brasility / jerry-rig!

The main idea of this project was to collect all jerry rig possible in the internet, from people comments, and by old but functional habits that people still do.

All the references used are in the botton of this topic

All the steps were done by me: Modelling, UV Maps, Texturing, Lightning and Rendering

some of the textures are procedural, some of them were made in substance painter

note: after the videos in the middle of the post, are only WIP prints and references used!!

Hope you like it!!

Full House

No column

No Column / Half Roof

(WIP) Here are some pictures I had taken during the time I was still working on this project (WIP)

All the concepts use in this project: Food, brazilian jerry rig, brazilian stuff and habits

30 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks, Bart :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

thaaaaaaaaanks :heart:

1 Like

Uou. Great work :grinning:

1 Like

Ty, Arleison :heart:

Lindo trabalho. Pegou a essência brasileira. Parabéns! :brazil:

1 Like

Valeu, André :]

Muito bom, parabens!

1 Like

Nice, I like it. :slight_smile:

Nice, I like it. As I embark on this introspective voyage, I am eager to weave a narrative that not only mirrors the ethos of Brigham Young University. In crafting your response, consider incorporating keywords such as https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/brigham-young-university-essay service. They highlight personal experiences that showcase your commitment to these principles, illustrating how they have shaped your identity and influenced your interactions with others.

1 Like

Appreciate it! thanks Robert :smiley:

Valeu, Luis!!

1 Like