[Brawling Fighting Game] Looking for team!

INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone.

I’m trying to make a game but I have no programming knowledge and wanted to look for programmers and fellow modelers to help me with this project as a side hobby.

I want to make a game similar to Rumble Fighter (Gem Fighter in Asia), which is a 3D environment run around brawl fighting game. I have some ideas for character designs and stuff and am currently working on some. If possible, it’d be cool to make this an online game. If not then a single player game like Final Fight would be cool too lol. If anyone is interested, please post on the forums or give me a PM or message me via instant messenger.

AIM: breezemanga
MSN: [email protected]
YM: megamanxer212

GAME TITLE Gang of Heroes GENERAL IDEA Game Style: Beat em up run around 3D environment fighting game. Features: - Customizable clothes, hair, and face - Different martial arts fighting styles - Unique skills for each transformations - Breakable crates and containers with items inside - Still working on the rest...xD

I want to give a bit of a Kamen rider or Power Ranger type of transformation feel so anyone who plays might get the feeling of being a hero!

TEAMS I’M LOOKING FOR
Programmers/Developers: Anyone who can possibly make this game in C# or C++ is welcome or anyone who can do this using other languages are also welcome!

Modelers/Animators: The game will use low poly and simple designs so anyone who can model are welcome. I will be modeling as well.

Environmental Artist: Stage design and building is important so anyone who can design stages are welcome!

Music/Sound: If this project does lift off, then music is a must! So if you can make music, feel free to join!

EXTRA NOTES
I’m serious about the project and am really looking forward to making it with lots of people out there. Also as I stated before, this is just a hobby or a side project so any help is welcome!

I will update this post if I get things up and running so I hope I can work on this with people!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to hear from anyone soon!
:slight_smile:

Attachments

ok here is the pic for the char. i did a quick texure for the model. i will post the replace mesh creator system in a couple of days.

Attachments

Anime character.blend (191 KB)

Lol rumble fighter i love that game :smiley:

looks good. I think the legs are too blocky and the lower body is kinda awkward.
but we can fix it up.