Brutalistic forest

Hi there! I would like to share with you the project that I’ve been working the last few weeks. I’m quite happy of how I manage the resources of my computer, only in the last stages Blender was crashing (I made two different files, one for the front and one for the background. Its also the first project that I print, so I can hang it in the wall or something like that.

Please let me know what do you think :slight_smile:
Thanks!

26 Likes

“Post Covid, 2048” :slight_smile: It’s very good, I don’t have any complaints. Maybe someone with commercial industry experience could find some issues, but I don’t see any. I actually saw this happening in Brazil where the jungle was reclaiming a building that was once a prison. Surreal. I think you got it right.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! Do you have pictures? I would like to see them :slight_smile:

Very cool ! Well done !
The only critic I’ll have, is that the frame is really cut into two equally parts , one with the forest the other with the buildings. I would have turned the camera a little bit more toward the buildings.
You’ve made a very good frame with the vegetation that create a dark border around the buildings, but where they are in the image implies to me that they aren’t that much important.
All that said, the image is still well balanced, the mood is great and all the tiny details make it very grounded in reality ! Great work !

1 Like

They’re buried somewhere beneath a pile of my life experiences. :slight_smile: Maybe one day I’ll look back. But since I’m always looking forward, I tend to document experiences but rarely revisit them. I think there were possibly two pics of me standing against a wall with roots and vines crawling up them. Not full building details, etc.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like