Bugatti Veyron

Hello Blender community!
Today I show you my actual project, more points of view in coming, it’s all done with Blender and Cycles except the post-prod with Photoshop.
As the title say it’s a Bugatti Veyron, a world-know french supersportive car. The Veyron Super Sport version is actually the fastest street legal production car in the world with a top speed of 267.856 mph (around 431km h). Funny fact : its tires have an average lifetime of 15 minutes when the car exceed 248mph… by the way a set of Michelin tires cost 42.000$

Comments and criticies are welcomed!

Very nice! Lovely lighting. :slight_smile:

I really like it, especially the perspective and angles you chose for the render. The lighting shows the curved surfaces of the car very well. Thanks for sharing.

Love the colors. Well placed lights too!

Thank you for your comments :slight_smile:
The lighting is a HDR image with gamma adjusments.
I wanted to make something which is not totally photorealistic, like an advertising on a website. I was asking myself if there is to much highlights or if it’s fine like that. Your comments reassures me so :slight_smile:
I’m rendering more views actually.

One more view :slight_smile:

Very nice but I think the car is slightly too glossy

Good Work!

Great work Mozarte! I was going to say I want to take it out for a spin but after reading what you put about how much the tires last and cost…I think I’ll keep in under 100 haha. I do think the glossy is a bit high but other than that it’s pretty much perfect! Would love to see it in a scene where it’s parked on the street and some nice environmental reflections playing on the car.

Thanks for your comments! :slight_smile: I’m still working on it, trying some colors adjustments and other styles.
Last render with WRC edition colors :