Build a node for exporting view layer render passes
You can instantly export all passes by simply clicking the add-on button and then rendering.
Set various passes to the file output node in the composite node and perform node construction to normalize the pass information.
When you rendering, the settings of the composite node will be reflected and each pass will be saved as an image file.
- Properties → View layer → “Build Export Node”
You can execute three types of node construction from the menu button.
- Setting export node for “all pass” of active view layer
- Setting export node for “all pass” of all view layers
- Setting export node for “combined image” of all view layers
Node constructed by executing
Make depth maps and mist maps ready for export
- Normalized with the Normalize node and inverted with the Color Ramp node
If Cryptomatte is enabled, you can export like an ID map
- Connected to Cryptomatte node and export pick image
- Object material assets available
Denoise combined image and AO if denoising data is enabled
- Connect to denoising node
- The output pass is set to the output pass of the scene
- When building a node with “All pass of all view layers”, it is divided into folders for each view layer.
- View layers that are disabled for use in rendering will have their output nodes muted
↑ Exported image files
Batch setting the path index
- Batch setting of path index for materials / objects
- Settings from specific filter types, such as Slots / Selected objects / Scenes / All data
- Set the same value / individual values
- Change export file name
- You can change the exported file name from the add-on settings
ver1.1.0 Batch setting the path index / Support for material and object IDs
Added function the batch setting the path index
- Batch setting of path indexes for materials or objects
- Settings from specific filter types, such as slots, selected objects, scenes, all data, etc.
- Set the same value or individual values
Support for material and object IDs
- Add node construction to normalize and colorize paths
- There are problems with animation rendering.
- Due to the use of normalization, the color changes each time the number of materials on the screen increases or decreases.
Support for multiple levels of CryptoMatte
- All levels are now connected to the CryptoMatte node, even if the number of levels changes.
- Fixed an issue where the file output would include more than 4 Cryptomatte material outputs
We named the color lamps to make them easier to identify.
I’ve divided and organized the files internally.
ver1.2.0 Added “Create Normal Pass Scene” function
Link copy the current scene and create a scene,and That can output a ‘normal pass’ using Matcap.
There is a bug that numbers like ‘~.001’ are added to the current scene name
With this function, the operations described in the following article are automatically performed.
レンダーパスのノーマルを書き出し、レンダリング後にライティング調整する方法【Blender】 – 忘却まとめ
Support for denoising node of various pass / Random color setting function / New menu
Added an option to set up a denoising node for various pass.
It can be used by enabling it from the menu option.
- Property Editor> View Layer> View Layer> Use Denoise
Diffuse … Direct / Indirect / Color
Glossy … Direct / Indirect / Color
Transmission … Direct / Indirect / Color
Since the number of functions has increased, we have made it possible to access various functions from the buttons of the new menu.
- Property Editor > View Layer > View Layer > Other
Added “Create scene for pseudo object ID” function
Creates a pseudo object ID-like pass using the “random” color type of viewport shading.
You can optionally set other color types.
Added “Move to new scene” option in the scene creation function
- Make the newly created scene the active scene
Set up the node
- Set up the node of the created scene to the composite node of the current scene
- Makes the material easy to use by correcting the random color darkly
- Unmask the black background
Added a random color setting function for object materials
Added the ability to randomly set the viewport color of an object or material.
It can be used for simple Object ID / Material ID.
- Added composite node and viewer node to make it easier to see composite results
- Supports direct / indirect lighting pass of Volume
- In the denoising node, the specification has been changed so that the output name of the image/AO will use the normal output name.
- old … AO_Denoise
- new … AO
- Fixed the bug that the scene name is changed in “Add scene for normal” function.
This update is awesome!! Thanks a lot for all the feature!
So far I see four different prices named for this thing: $0, $6, $8, $10.
The amount shown in the link of the sales site on this page seems to be delayed in reflecting the change.
The amount of money for each sales site is accurate.
The difference in the amount of money for each sales site is set differently for each site depending on the commission and labor, so please choose the place you like.
(There is no difference in content depending on the site)
ver1.3.4 Bug Fixed
Fixed an issue in Blender2.92 where trying to build a node with Cycles would fail with an error.
(Because CryptoMatte is now shared by Cycles and Eevee, the Property’s name and location have changed.)
Added Cryptomatte file output type
Enabled to select the file output type of Cryptomatte.
In Blender 2.93, the method of connecting the Cryptomatte path to a node is obsolete.
- Outputs all Cryptomatte files. It is suitable when you want to export to exr etc. and use it.
Use old Crypto node (Blender 2.92 or earlier)
- Build with Cryptomatte node in Blender 2.92 or earlier.
Do not output the file
- Do not output all Cryptomatte files. Suitable for using the Cryptomatte node yourself.