Building Models Needed

Hello everyone!

I could use help finishing up a short film. There’s just one shot which needs a city skyline that I need help on. I just need some tall, skyscraper-style building models to make a cityscape. If you can even make a single building it’ll help me out a lot.

Building specs:

• haphazard, dirty
  • 20-50 stories tall. The stories do not have to be different from each other.
  • something you might find in a grimy downtown area
  • only the exteriors will be needed
  • mapped textures are required
  • realistic (not cartoony), but they don’t have to be super high quality
  • it’s science fiction, so be creative! If you want more specific ideas, I’ll find reference pictures

The only compensation I can offer is a name in the credits if your model is used. The short film should be released soon, it’s just this shot and a tiny bit of sound mixing left.

The trailer for the film is here, if you’re interested.

As you can see, it’s not professional quality, so I’ll be accepting almost anything.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

I have some textures you could use for your project. Just go to “City Blocks” in my signature and download the file. There are also some very low poly building pieces and other stuff in it, but they are probably not what your looking for. If you want to credit me that would be greatly appreciated.:slight_smile:

Thanks, I appreciate your offer. But I have plenty of textures, and the buildings are low poly and too small. But thanks anyway.

The job is closed