bumpy raw avi animation. jerks and stops...

(templa edhel) #1

ok so i have a short animation…about 10 soconds…a spaceship just comes in and lands in a hanger. oh its blasting particles but not alot. so its all smooth in the 3d window and the renders look ok. BUT when i render raw avi its all jerky and bumpy and stops and starts. i played around with the fps abd found that 10 worked but it was REALLY slow and I dont know what to do:eek:. I think maybe its because im using raw avi? could u please help? i would appreicate. oh yeah… its jerky when i render images and compile them in monkeyjam also…so maybe not raw avi…? god this is driving me nuts

0 Likes

(cnikiel) #2

Try to render individual images e.g. PNG format.
All of them in one directory, after you finished rendering, open a sequencer Window.
Load all images and create another output, like avi-jpg or some ffmpeg output. (do sequence)
This way you do not need to render it all over again, if you want to test different film formats.
And yes, I guess raw avi might be too big for your computer to show in a fluid animation.

0 Likes

(templa edhel) #3

i have all the frames as jpg’s but when i compile them in monkeyjam(it will compile them to make an animation to) but its still jerky…maybe better luck in the sequencer Window.=)

0 Likes

(templa edhel) #4

ok that works omg thank u alot!!!

0 Likes