Bunker post apocalyptic

Hi, here is my latest work in Blender.

10 Likes

Beautiful scene! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow nice done! Light beams are also great :slight_smile: Is there still poison in air? Or maybe it is gone now? Take care dog…

The concept and lighting are nice, and I like the dog and the corpse as focal point (the storytelling, if you will).

What doesn’t work at all are those bricks though.

• First of all, they look way too flat, like a foto wallpaper glued on there.
  • Secondly, the directionality of the bricks is plainly wrong on the vaults.
  • Thirdly, bunkers in the modern sense have not been constructed from bricks (too brittle). They’re usually made of steel reinforced concrete (and have been for more than a century). That said, your scene could depict sth. like a historic wine cellar, repurposed, but not really reinforced.

greetings, Kologe

Thank you very much, I appreciate !! :smiley:

Thanks !!! You can breathe the dog is safe cause immunized :wink:

Thanks Kologe for your detailed answer. We can say that you took a close look to it.

• For the bricks, it’s the best I could do, they were made in SP and looked much better in SP than when I imported it in Blender, so I had to put a displace modifier to make them less flat…
  • About the vaults you’re totally right, I saw that after and didn’t change it…
  • For the “bunker” name, I didn’t try to reproduce it in real but it’s the title that came to me. You’re probably right and it’s not the appropriate name :smiley:

Thank you very much for taking time to explain it !!!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like