Cammy From Street Fighter💛

This time I wanted to explore with new expressions that I hadn’t worked with before, and just with one of my favorite characters from the Street Fighter video game saga, I hope you like it as much as I do :yellow_heart:.

13 Likes

Nice render, as well as the work you’ve done with the hairs!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it, I think it’s been one of the designs I’ve enjoyed the most, especially when making the hair

1 Like

Your work definitely deserves more likes!

1 Like

How nice to read this! thank you so much again, although I feel it’s partly because I find it hard to know how to spread my work on social networks :frowning:

AFAIK, you can use social platforms such as Artstation, Behance, Instagram and YouTube, did you try to use some of them?

I’ve tried them, but I have a hard time getting any reception :((, sometimes I even feel like paying for the membership haha.

Nah, no need to do this, especially if you just only started hanging out with Blender. I mean, if you have signed up for Artstation and you don’t receive many followers and/or likes, it’s not time to start to cry. You’d rather have 100 real followers who know you than 1000 of them who subscribed to you just because they want you to do the same for them.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!