Can i get some tips they are saying the proportions are off and I cant figure it out

The proportions of the bottles and tubes are final indeed to fix the size of the tap, drawer handle, and plant

just my 2C, i also feel that something is off, but I’m not sure why, maybe it is because of the lighting, focal length, DoF, or indeed the size relationship between each item.

can you post the screenshot of the scene in an orthographic view from the front and 3/4 view?

At first sight: faucet and plant seems very tiny.
Are the tiles like 10cm x 10cm?

The wash basin looks awfully small. The bottle seems to fill it up entirely.

What’s your focus point? No one object seems to be the focus ajust your lighting and framing. To give Clarity. Just one humans opinion.

Who is “they”? Was this a general critique, or has someone told you that you need to go back and fix things? If the latter, were they more specific in their feedback than what you’ve told us already?

You say the bottles and tubes are final. Does that mean they are real word scale? What scale did you use when placing the other items in the scene? Did you use the actual dimensions of similar real world products? It helps to know what your starting basis is if you want more directed advice.

1 Like