Can Somebody rig arms for me please?

I won’t to shot my performance down. İ try to hold my poly as low i can

İ dont have a copy. Even if this an option i won’t cuz i need to rig it manually. Auto weight is really good but it has some faults too

So… İ have to re-move my bones and fins best position.

that is the problem dude there are certain limitations when rigging such thing like minecraft kinda style models. the performance its done with another kind of optimizations such like rendering,texturing, modelling but not exaggerated like you are looking for.

Normalizing? İ don’t know what do you mean but i don’t use a face rigged to 2 bones. İ tried but only pelvis and thight looks good with it.Arms are getting small.Especially muscles.They looks really thin if i rig them for 2 bones

dude obviously you have to edit them in weigh paint mode again if is not working properly, it is not smart system to exactly rig the part correctly it will always take other parts of the mesh that near of the bone

An edit again? Damn let me run away xd

through weight paint mode simply you use the brush and remove the over influence in each bone, edit : again i said you have to add more polygons in the areas that are gonna move, obviously not all whole model

Alright, thank you for trying to help.

And thank you for trying to help

1 Like

Tomorrow I’ll waste my 2 hours again for this .

you should try re watch a few tutorials first…

1 Like