Can Somebody rig arms for me please?

Guys i tried a lot of times but i can’t rig his arm and clavicles! Please can somebody help me to rig ? If you can , PM me please i want to keep this link private,im wondering if somebody steal it.

what do u think its causing your issue? did you followed the procedures of rigging? what b3d version are u using?. for what you would have to rig the clavicles lol…

To hold gun better and for better hitting animations. İf i don’t rig clavicles i will find issues in my game. Blender 2.8 to Ue4

what do you think its causing to this to not get rigged? yeah as above post u probably you didn’t setup it well for exporting to ue4 which i don’t knowledgeable of it, so i cant help.

What rig? Bones . Do we have anything else?

are you using the default ue4 rig, or something off of miximo?

Very sharp. İ can’t get result which auto weight gives.

Default. İ rig from blender and then export

did you rig it by automatic vertex weights?

İ rig manually with my hands- empty vertex group

ok, assuming that you can sort your bone rotations, what you can try to do is a weight transfer from one mesh to another.

you have to assign the vertex groups that why isnt working, select the mesh and assign it to each bones, which i dont recommend so just better separate again the armature from the mesh and then re rig with automatic weight because its more easier to edit

Can’t understand… Why i wish to copy weights?

You damn too smart… İ say they are very sharp and i can’t get even a little bit close to auto weighting. Especially on arms

i am not getting you what do you mean with very sharp can you post a screenshots if its more easier to explain?

by the way i dont know if you remember me xD

1 Like

İ think you understood it wrong. My issue is like this:
İf you parent as auto weights, its smooth and good result. But if you parent with empty groups you have to assign every face manually. This isn’t smooth as auto weights. İ covered legs but i can’t make it smooth on arms

İ though you don’t know who i am.

maybe you are needing more topology…

of course i still remember you lol

1 Like