Can Spider-Man come out to play ?

Hey guys. This is my final render of my Green Goblin bust. I would like to state that I have only been using Blender for the last four and a half months. So I definitely have a great deal to learn. This was my first time using dynamic topology and I know there are areas I can improve on. This is my take on the character and this is the way I personally would portray him. I wanted to make his features exaggerated such as his mouth, eyes and chin. He is known to smile so I deliberately made the mouth wider to emphasis that fact. This was also my first time using the texture paint tool in Blender, so go easy on me for that ! I have never done it before. Anyways I hope you guys like it !

not bad, I think the ears need to be a bit more pointy ,also they need more work the seem to lack detail. Overall I would say this look like a good WIP but not a finished piece. It really lacks details to make it stand out. I would also play more with lighting. The texturing actually is its best part. I definitely like it but I feel there is a lot more potential to it.

Thank you Kilon for your advice. I feel like I am really starting to understand Blender and I agree my detailing is something I need to work on. I am going to watch some top sculptors and see how they detail their models. The texturing is something I was actually worried about the most, so to hear it is the best part is quite a relief. Hopefully in the next few months I will be able to come out with something special. We will have to see I guess !

Hey Kilon I listened to your comment and this is what I have come up with. I know this is probably against the rules but here is my updated version ( still needs tweaking). Is this too much ?