cant find UV Calculation panel

Hi, completely new to Blender; want to use it to apply textures to basic models and use their rendered images in photoshop CS6, but unable to locate the UV Calculation panel mentioned in the Manual; I simply need to make the texture 9 (a JPG image) appear the same on every plane, nothing fancy, just an image to add depth to Photoshop; when I render a simple Box Projection from Blender the image only shows on one plane of the object; any advice? I obviously need to tweak, maybe reset UVs? Just going off what I can find online.

The UV options are in the operator panel at the bottom of the toolshelf (shortcut T) after you have done an unwrap operation (shortcut U)

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Materials and Textures”

Thanks for your reply Richard; are you referring to the UVsbutton on the panel; its just that it appears different to theUv Calculation` panel shown in the Blender Manual, dont know if the manual refers to an older version?

hello, sorry, new to these forums, posted a reply but it seems to have vanished; are you referring to the UVs` button? Just seems different to the panel shown in the manual, is the manual out of date?