Cant move shoe's with foot when in pose mode?

hello guys I seem to have a problem with my mesh and the bone structure…

whats happening is:

when I connect 2 mesh’s together ontop of bones i cant seem to get them to move with the bones…

the foot its self will move but the shoe doesnt seem to want to follow the foot…

anyone know how to fix this?
also the shoe seems to get the foot color when clicking ‘join’ but the ‘join’ also doesnt made the shoe move with the foot…

here are some photos:

without joining:

after joining without moving bones (you will also see that the texture seems to change too :

now this is what happens when i move the bones :

so as you can see it seems not to want to move with the bones it just seems to make a new foot…

so how do i fix this? and how can i stop the texture also linking?

thanks in advance!

I don’t quite understand your geometry here: why do you have “a complete foot” if she’s going to be wearing shoes all the time? If the geometry is never going to appear on camera, it has no reason to exist at all. The shoe could be part of the foot assembly, which of course has at least two materials-indexes … one for skin and at least one more for the shoe. And no geometry of the foot actually exists at all, if it’s inside the shoe. (You’re just forcing the computer to make many thousands of unnecessary “clipping” calculations, 100% of whcih you know will always be “clip it.”) Modeling, like everything else, should follow the Goldilocks Principle™: “not too little, not too much, just right.”

If you do need to have two things, set the “center of rotation” of the shoe object to coincide with the ankle, then parent the shoe to the appropriate bone of the same armature. (Both the leg and the shoe are thus being influenced by the same armature.) An object’s center of rotation does not have to be in the bounding-box of the object itself.

thing is the is gonna be a body of a elf what will be 3d printed so even though the food is in the shoe the shoe is made as a solid so when printing it will automaticly fill it as a solid object and not print that part of the foot… the reason why i got the whole foot in the first place is because i used a program called makehuman its open source program that makes a file what you import and then can build from… i’m not extremely good with blender yet so building a human on my own would be extremely hard ! and also you say she will be wearing shoes well not really they are sandels and i’m planning on editeding the solid bits what you see now with markings that will show the food under the shoe part…

you also say my pc will need to do loads of clipping but i dont because its not going to be a renderd model seen as everything on this model will be the color of the printing material … the ‘textures’ will actually be painted on the 3d printed model after… so i dont need to render it thus no strain on pc power…

and like i said i’m still new to blender and seen as ive only done it for about 3 days now (the fotos you see are from day 1) i’m doing fairly well if you ask me …