Can't remember tool name - something like ZBrush clip

hey guys,

a while ago there was a blender tool that would chop off parts of the mesh in sculpt mode via the grease pencil.
i’ve been searching but can’t find it.
does anyone know the name and a link where to find it?

cheers chris

Sculpt Tools UI

As far as I know, the Sculpt Tools add-on has been discontinued a long time ago, but you might want to try one of these very affordable add-ons:

many thanks for the help guys!!

that sculpt toolkit seems to have exactly what i need. :slight_smile:

1 Like